I was searching for songs from the 90s in youtube, and I found Ronan Keating’s song that called When You Say Nothing At All, and I though it was great so I search for another songs of his. I think his face is quite charming, so I decided to check his bio and some facts about him. Well here you go.
1. He was born on March, 3rd, 1977 in Ireland. HIs mother was a hairdresser, and his father was a taxi driver, he has one sister and three brothers.
2. He was a track and field athlete and represented Ireland in several tournaments, winning the All Ireland under-13 200m title.
3. He joined the band Boyzone in 1993 with Keith Duffy, Richard Rock, Shane Lynch and Stephen Gately.
4. Before being discovered by Louis Walsh, Ronan kept himself afloat financially by working as an assistant in a shoe shop.
5. When Ronan opted to go solo and ditched Walsh as his manager, the pair exchanged a nasty war of words in the press. “That man absolutely tried to ruin me and if he thinks we can ever hug and make up he can forget it,” said Keating. “I haven’t heard from him in three years and I wouldn’t have a problem if I never saw him again. He’s not a nice character.”